Taking care of ourselves is so important! If parents don’t take care of themselves, they will struggle to take care of their families in some way.
In this episode, Carole Joy Seid and Rachel Winchester talk to their pilates instructor, Lauren Wilson, about how to create a culture of wellness in our homes. Lauren shares her expertise in removing the overwhelm of health with her virtual workouts so that we can focus on what matters most.
You’ll hear about:
- Taking care of mom so she can take care of everyone else
- The problem with aesthetic based fitness
- Lauren’s simple holistic approach to stewarding your health
- Moving your body in a helpful way
- Being nourished by a whole food diet
- Resting to support the body and steward stress well
- Signs of stress your body is trying to deal with
- Using resistance training to handle stress
Get Lauren’s FREE workouts and breathing session!
Get Carole’s brand seminar, Nutrition Made Simple!
Get our FREE ebook to learn the 5 Essential Parts of a Great Education.
Attend one of our upcoming seminars
If you enjoy the podcast, help us share the message of homeschool made simple with others by leaving a rating and review. Thank you for helping us get the word out!
Follow along on Instagram here!