I hope your home is full of music! That you are always singing and that music plays a major role in the atmosphere of your home. If that seems like a tall order, this episode is for you.
In this episode, Carole helps you integrate music into your child’s life so that they naturally and easily grow familiar with classical music.
You’ll hear about:
– Cultivating a familiarity with classical music
– How to use a composer study for two or three months at a time
– A chronological approach that allows your child to create a musical timeline
– The best time to start formal music training with children
– The goal of teaching music
– Using music to teach children scripture